This website is the only official website of Simret Restle-Apel. Please direct any comments or questions concerning this site to
. By using this website, you agree to the following terms:
This website, namely its design, text, graphics, modules and photos are protected by copyright. All of the material on this website may be downloaded and printed solely for personal, non commercial use. Any other use of any of the material on this website is strictly prohibited.
This website and its content, including the links, are provided without any representations or warranties. Especially, Simret Restle-Apel makes neither a representation nor a warranty that the information provided on this website is accurate, complete or up to date or that this website is free from defects (for example viruses). Simret Restle-Apel disclaims all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Limitation of Liability
Simret Restle-Apel will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from the use of, or the inability to use this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Simret Restle-Apel is not responsible for any content linked or referred to from the pages on this website. Please be aware that the information provided by these sites is in no way under the control of Simret Restle-Apel. Simret Restle-Apel makes neither a representation nor a warranty concerning the content of sites linked or referred to from the pages on this website.
6. Member area
Please be aware that access to certain areas of this website (Photo Gallery, Forum) is limited to registered members (“Member Area”); in order to access these sites you have to open a membership account. Furthermore, only registered members can receive the newsletter and place questions in the ‘Guestbook’ section. Becoming a member of this website community is free of charge. All information gathered upon registration is for internal use only and no personal data will be passed on. The user guarantees that the information entered is correct.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss Law. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Switzerland.
9. Forum / Guestbook
The Forum represents the area for discussions amongst users. The Forum and its content, including the links, are provided without any representations or warranties. Especially, Simret Restle-Apel is not responsible for the content, the accuracy and the form of the messages in the Forum. Each author is solely responsible for his messages. Simret Restle-Apel disclaims all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By activating your membership account you agree to the following guidelines. This is necessary in order to be able to participate in the Forum.
You agree that you will not
• Abuse, harass or threaten others;
• Transmit via the Forum any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other material that is considered to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a Forum talk or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
• Post any illegal, fraudulent or misleading information or material;
• Post any file or material containing any virus, worm or other disabling, interfering or disruptive computer code or programming;
• Post mass mailings or any form of “spam”;
• Use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;
• Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
• Upload or transmit any content to the Forum that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
• Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Although Simret Restle-Apel and the administrators of this website are under no obligation to do so, they reserve the right to check, remove or edit messages and content at any time and for any reason. Should you find any material which you consider being harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of the above mentioned guidelines, please email
and the material can be removed from the website in the discretion of Simret Restle-Apel.